Friday, October 17, 2008

All Things Pumpkin

Thought you would all enjoy some October inspiration:

cute spider cakes from not martha.


for the lucky people with fireplaces


Looking at all of these spooky treats makes me wish I had a grade school party to cook for. I made some yummy iced pumpkin cookies the other day (the recipe I may post later) and remembered how much I love pumpkin everything. If this is the same pumpkin cheesecake Jeanelle made a few years ago then I will probably have to make it as well. I remember it being delicious!

p.s. the Pumpkin Pie Blizzards are back at Dairy Queen. I highly recommend them :)

3 comments:

Jeanelle said...

Not my recipe! Here's mine: http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/recipex/msg111156115368.html

ammunk said...

thanks!

Anna Munk Murray said...

Those spider cakes look really cute!!!!