Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Oh yum!




Yesterday morning I got up early and picked blackberries. I guess I was just having too much fun, because before I knew it my arm was getting tired from the weight of my pickings. I came home with hundreds of blackberries and big plans. I originally just planned on freezing some to put in my cereal, but considering the quantity I ended up with, new plans began to form. Last night I made chocolate blackberry cheesecake and I did not even dent the massive amount of berries. More berries must be baked in something. I also borrowed a Nikon 50mm 1:1.4 D lens from a friend and played around with my delicious subject matter. I am in love with this lens and might just need it for my birthday...check out that controlled focus!

5 comments:

Nick Wheeler said...

Yeah, this looks awesomely delicious... I am still mourning that we didn't talk about typecon earlier. We could have had the experience of a lifetime. Perhaps "Helvetica" will come out on video.

Nick Wheeler said...

Oh, yeah, let's link blogs...

Katie said...

Adrian, you're a dork, haha. But you make good cheesecake! I remember the one you made for oral boards way back when...

Nick Wheeler said...

Now I'll do my part...

X said...

oooh that looks so good!