Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Weddings I Never Posted

DSC_8160

Once upon a time I told potential clients "I don't shoot weddings." I had my reasons, but then something happened. I actually shot some weddings. And you know what? I decided I liked them. I realized that I love photographing people who are so happy and excited to be together. Shooting engagements is fun, but nothing compares to the joyful wedding day.

I have been thinking about this for awhile and along with some other changes I am making in my business, I  am now officially available to photograph weddings. Please contact me if you are interested.

These images were shot in Montana during January of last year. The bride is one of my dearest friends, so naturally we had a great time together. I did not meet her fiancee until two days before the wedding (although I had obviously heard a lot about him) and I was not disappointed. Jared is exactly the type of man I always imagined for Rachel. They are so sweet together and obviously in love.

For the next few days I plan to showcase images of couples that never made it onto my blog. Stay tuned.

DSC_8183 DSC_8193_8192 DSC_8165 DSC_7985 DSC_8066 DSC_7949

1 comment:

Anna Harrison said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait to see them all!