Friday, December 24, 2010

Simmons Family

So if you haven't noticed already, I am sort of a binge blogger. I get busy and then when I finally have the time to blog I have a queue of projects ready to share. Look for several more posts to come...

These images are of our friends from church. Heidi, a fellow photographer came up with the idea to trade Christmas card photos. I thought this was a marvelous plan. Aaron on the other hand was not overly excited. :) Below is their final Christmas card and a few other images from the shoot. I will be posting the images Heidi took of us on our other blog soon.


DSC_0048

DSC_0202

This is Cecily's monkey face. Much to her mother's distress she made this face in almost all the photographs. Interestingly enough, it seems this was a one day face. Heidi says she has not made it again since. Hahaha! I think she is darling!

edit: I posted Heidi's images of us here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute idea, love the monkey face, it's hularious that it was only for that day! :D

xxx Charlie
Feminine Bravery